- State of the art Recirculation Aquaculture Systems (RAS) with at least 50% energy savings
- Indoor bio-security controls both at the hatchery and grow out center
- Environmentally designed building specifications keep the loss of temperature to a minimum. (Whole building is insulated)
- Pristine water quality pumping facilities with minimum distance & height to Hatchery
- Water discharge is returned filtered and naturally treated with higher quality than originally pumped water
- We do not use antibiotics, hormones or artificial enhancements
- Efficient feed strategies and use of technology such as blowers and camera equipment to avoid over feeding.
- High quality feeds from responsible providers assure that the FIFO (Fish in Fish Out) ratio is in balance with availability and care for the environment.
- Escape prevention program based on an ongoing supervision of the state of the art grow-out cage materials and installations
- Disease prevention program based on Health Surveillance protocols, designed and supervised by World-renowned Veterinaries and pathologists.
- Periodic net cleaning procedures with high tech water jet Systems and no antifouling contaminants.
- Our geographic locations ensures delivery a very low transport CO2 footprint
- Ikijime killing method guarantees animal welfare and